Have you dreamed about starting
your own business?
Do you want to make a contribution in the world and get paid handsomely for it?
Do you need some more clarity? confidence? a plan?
Your business is much more likely to be successful if it is a good fit for your natural talents and abilities and passions. Our career coaches help you create a successful business from the inside-out.
Do any of these sound like you?
- “I keep hoping that my next job or promotion will make my life better.”
- I am worried that my corporate job will not exist in the future; I want to create a business I can rely on.
- “I’d like to start my own business, if only I knew what kind of business.”
- “If only I could redesign my life so all the pieces fit with who I really am.”
- “I wish I could start a business that excites me, makes a difference for others and pays me a good salary”
- “I worry about what I’d have to give up if I start my own business.”
- “My friends and family think I have a good job, but I’m just not happy.”
- “I’d like a great career, awesome relationships and to make good money too. Is that too much to ask?”
- “It seems like it’s just too late or not the right time to change.”
We’ve already helped thousands of people who used to say the same thing.
Our career coaching programs have helped them rediscover their inherent passions and talents along with their confidence and their communication skills, and develop those into a successful business that fits with who you are rather than trying to fit you into a particular business. Our career counseling programs can do the same for you!
What Clients Say About The Center for Balanced Living
” My job is going well and for the first time in my life, I’m financially in a very good place. 🙂 The book I co-authored comes out next week and looks like we may already have some business lined up around it that will fit in with my job, nicely. I’ve negotiated a flex schedule at work to make room for the next book and have just this weekend started that book.
I continue to refer people to you. The work that you and I did together helped me change my life. I am forever grateful to you for being in my life at just the right time. “
— Lisa Edwards
“I just wanted to let you know that I finished out last year exceptionally — well beyond what I was expecting earlier in the year. My sales number was right at the level of my best year. The best part of this is that these numbers come from many customers, not just one. And 80% of it was accomplished from June 1!
Thank you for helping me turn the course of my career and general outlook around. You helped me restore my inner resiliency — I am not as concerned with external issues [like the economy] when it comes to charting my course.
I have great expectations for this year. Thanks again for all your support.”
— Sarah Youngblood, Sarah Younblood Interiors
“Wow. Something very interesting happened last night. The president of a small toy company called me and wants to meet to discuss the toy ideas I sent him in December. He INVITED ME to the International Toy Fair in New York, and said he would even provide me with his companies credentials to get into the show. . It’s very exciting. He said “Where have you been for the past two years? I’ve been looking for you.” I told him to put me on his payroll. He laughed and said ‘I’m open to discussing that option in New York.’
If I sound a little giddy, it’s because I am. Thanks, Stacey, for setting me on the right track. It’s taken some time and a lot of work, (plus two babies and a major illness), but here I am, on the edge of achieving what I’ve been wanting! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!”
— Julie Austin, President, Brainchild Inventions
Here is What We Provide:
- A holistic approach. We work with you as a whole person to create a great career and a great life. In so doing the rest of your life supports your career and your career fits with the rest of your life.
- Progressive career testing to uncover your natural aptitudes and talents; proven tools to identify your core values and passions.
- Tested methods to help overcome blocks and open doors.
- Customized professional career coaching, career counseling, and life coaching to support and guide your career and personal development.
- Access to additional resources and information.
- Professional certified coaches who have received extensive coach training and are successful in their own right.
- Telephone coaching available to fit your location and schedule.
- Tools to help you clarify your values, discover your purpose and create a life you love. Find out about our downloadable workbook here.
- Free monthly ezine, Living Your Dreams, with tips, articles and tools to support you in making your dreams come true.
- Free Articles to support you in living out your dreams.
- Click here to learn more about our career coaching programs.
Start Living Your Dreams
We even provide a Free Initial Consultation to answer any questions you have about the Center for Balanced Living and to determine if our Success Coaching is a good fit for you. The phone consultation generally lasts 30 minutes and the only cost to you is the phone call. Contact us for a career coaching consultation and tell us some times you are available and your time zone and we’ll schedule an appointment right away