Intuitively Guided Coaching for Jewish Women Executives, Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
The Center for Balanced Living provides very personalized programs designed to fit your individual goals and schedule. As a leader in the field of professional coaching, we work with you in making your dreams come true faster and with less struggle.
Intuitively Guided Coaching: A Blueprint for Success
A winning athlete depends on a coach for support, encouragement, energy, focus and a strategy for improved performance.
A professional coach can bring the same benefits to your life and give you the power to see past the clutter and confusion that may be limiting your success or time spent in your personal life. She shows you how to let your brilliance shine without feeling like you have to be the one to do everything by yourself. You can learn to get out of your own way and have everything you want.
Live out the potential that is already deep inside you while having fun and bring out the highest potential in others. With a coach by your side, it is easier to stretch to places you may have been unwilling to go alone, including taking time for yourself.
Through intuitively guided coaching, you can do more things in alignment with your inner brilliance and make your biggest dreams a reality while maintaining healthy relationships with those important people in your life and having time for hobbies, fun and lots of vacations.
Intuitively Guided Coaching for Jewish Professional Women
Whether you are an executive, a small business owner or a professional, you may find it tough when there is no one stronger than you to lean on or confide in.
Here are some of the benefits of intuitively guided coaching with Stacey. Which one(s) resonate with you?
- Making more time for family friends, hobbies and vacations while being more successful than ever
- Learning to trust your intuition to make better decisions
- Having a confidante who can give you an impartial, yet intuitively guided perspective
- Increasing your income significantly while working less hours
- Improving communications and relationships with peers, employees, authority figures and significant others
- Having someone to brainstorm with to unleash creative ideas that will improve your bottom line
- Unlocking your team’s highest potential and skills and their ability to work together as one
- Doing the work that you enjoy the most while delegating or letting go of the rest
- Strategizing outside of the box and implementing grounded plans
- Uncovering untapped skills and what is next for you on your career path
- Preparing for what you will do during retirement or the next segment of your life
Stacey Mayo was my coach during a critical time in my life – one of those times when I was ready to expand my business, and yet still too afraid. I am happy to say that from her coaching I was able to do what I wanted, and have not stopped since! Stacey is a blessing to all with whom she comes in contact, and more, because of the ripple effect. I recommend her highly!
–Laura Overstreet Biering
How Does Professional Coaching Work?
It is a partnering relationship that goes beyond simple lists and goal-setting systems to create for you targeted, one-on-one feedback and guidance to help you progress toward your business and personal goals.
We brainstorm with you to develop a plan for achieving what you want from your life and career — then work with you on a personalized basis, challenging you to stay on track and to stay committed to your own choices.
Action plans are then designed for you to follow through on your vision. The techniques utilized in intuitively guided coaching for women are designed to help you take responsibility for your own life in creating a career and life you love. Coaching sessions do not follow a strict format but are customized based on the needs and goals of the individual.
Stacey Mayo, the founder of CBL, and award-winning author developed her practice through her own life experience, growth and research. Over the years she identified and created her life’s work, her own successful business and a fulfilling relationship with her soulmate. She has also been a corporate executive. This provides her a unique understanding of the various stages faced by each client in the creation of what is most important to them. She was a pioneer in the field of coaching, is a Master Certified Coach, affiliate of Coach University and member of the International Coaching Federation. As a Jewish woman, she has a desire to help other Jewish woman succeed with more balance, joy and fulfillment in their lives.
I have been working with Stacey off and on for about 7 years and I highly recommend her. She is a fantastic career and business consultant and has been a critical influence in helping me transition between jobs and planning and growing my own business. She is a great partner to have through both personal and business endeavors.
What do I have to do?
1. As a client, you are encouraged to look at your life…career and non-career areas to see where you are versus where you ideally want to be. All aspects of your life are taken into consideration when making your dreams a reality.
2. It is imperative that you commit to having what you want in life. That is the only way it will happen. If you are unclear, commit to gaining clarity through the coaching process.
3. Be willing to take responsibility for your own success (and failure), communicate fully with your coach, have a positive mental attitude and have fun in the process.
One-on-one coaching provides a comfortable phone conversation with a coach who knows what questions to ask to help you uncover the blind spots that are stopping you from having a life you love while being incredibly successful in a way that resonates with your soul. She guides you to go beyond those blocks to reach new heights and make your dreams come true.
Complete this form to receive a 15 minute phone/skype strategy session with Stacey along with a conversation to see if coaching is right for you
Stacey Mayo was a huge help to me, as a coach, at a time when I was struggling to move forward. She assisted me in removing blocks and raising my energy so I can get back on track. The progress I made during one of her 6 month programs amazed me and I wouldn’t hesitate to turn to her again when needed.
Complete this form to receive a 15 minute phone/skype strategy session with Stacey along with a conversation to see if coaching is right for you. Serious inquiries only.