How To Get Back on Track With Your Dreams
From Scattered Energy to Laser-Focused Results
How are you spending your time? Are you doing more of the things you like and less of the ones you don’t? Are you scattered between several ideas and getting nowhere fast on any of them?
It’s not unusual to find that you have scattered your energy among too many things — between vacations, kids home from school, new school activities, holidays and so many ideas flowing through your head at once — how can you stay focused long enough to make your dream a reality?
If you have lost sight of your goals for the year, gotten scattered between too many ideas and not enough time, or perhaps are in a different space than you were at the beginning of the year and your goals have changed, this class is for you.
Are you ready to hop back on the train, gain clarity and put you and your dreams first? Don’t worry, it’s not selfish to do that. You will actually have more to give your family and others when you feel well taken care of.
What you will learn:
How to gain clarity on what you really want now – i.e., something you are truly aligned with
- How to create a fast path to cash while staying true to yourself
- How to move forward everyday in a way that lights you up so it does not feel like a drudge or burden
- Understand why you have been putting off certain things and what to do about it
- Learn how to read your own inner energy meter and make decisions in alignment with it
- Learn how to evaluate how you are spending your time and prioritize in a way that attains the best results for you
- How to be creative and focused at the same time
- How to put yourself first while empowering others around you
* Recording that you can listen to on your computer or download to mp3 player or CD.
* Full transcript of class so you don’t have to take notes
* Energy Meter Handout and instructions for metering your own energy and acting in alignment
A well-known coach with a wide following, Stacey Mayo, was a pioneer in the now-booming coaching industry. Stacey established the Center for Balanced Living in 1995 as a vehicle to carry out her life’s work. As director of the Center, she and a team of powerful coaches have assisted thousands of people across the nation in living out their dreams with amazing results!
Stacey was profiled on television in the CBS Evening News segment, ‘Confident Women’. She has appeared in Forbes, Newsday, the Wall St. Journal, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Atlanta Woman and Woman’s Day. She has been featured a number of times in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, including the piece, ‘Midlife,’ which engages women in considering how they can stop deferring their dreams.
She is author of the “I Can’t Believe I Get Paid To Do This!: Remarkable People Reveal 26 Proven Strategies for Making Your Dreams a Reality” which was named Best Book by USA Book News . She was also named Georgia Author of the Year for Best Self-Help Book. And is ranked among the top 9% of coaches in terms of revenue.